[IDEA]Notepad for all users to use.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[IDEA]Notepad for all users to use. Empty [IDEA]Notepad for all users to use.

Post by Guest 2/8/2015, 5:27 am

Notepad on the index page, in a widget or floating on top, for all users to use, with a private and share function. For instance, share with friends, selected members or publish it to all.

Idea by Samantha.

Last edited by Samantha on 2/8/2015, 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[IDEA]Notepad for all users to use. Empty Re: [IDEA]Notepad for all users to use.

Post by Ange Tuteur 2/8/2015, 5:42 am

Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Admin
Admin

Samantha wrote:Notepad on the index page, in a widget or floating on top, for all users to use, with a private and share function. For instance, share with friends, selected members or publish it to all.

Idea by Samantha.
Would need a database to store the data. I could make it happen with my DB project, it'd be like the shoutbox when you think about it. Although private-wise, that'd be hard to hide. Unless you mean like a topic Surprised

Back to top Go down

[IDEA]Notepad for all users to use. Empty Re: [IDEA]Notepad for all users to use.

Post by Guest 2/8/2015, 5:44 am

Well, there's your challenge. Don't forget to copyright and involve Twisted in it and have me in the notice for the idea. I figured it'd be something like that db topic on here in JScripts admin chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 2/8/2015, 5:55 am

Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Admin
Admin

Yeah, the database looks something like this : http://forumbeta.forumactif.com/t4-db

I've setup a draft table for now, because I'll be getting off soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/8/2015, 5:57 am

Nice! Thanks. I think people will like it, it's not so much for myself or my members, it's just another genius thought by Sammy... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaFx 2/8/2015, 3:15 pm

JessicaFx
JessicaFx

Couldn't you possibly just build a frame and stick something like a profile assigned google docs or something.
Like in your Profile you might have a large text field, or something and just have a frame linking to that field in the forum of a widget [Spesific to each person spesificlly],

Back to top Go down

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ 2/8/2015, 3:24 pm

_Twisted_Mods_
_Twisted_Mods_
Founder
Founder

Birthday : 1986-08-05

i was thinking more or two profile fields one text zone for the note pad
and a text area to write hidden/friends/public it grabs that value and displays the textzone as for what ever it says .. ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/8/2015, 3:39 pm

JessicaFx wrote:Couldn't you possibly just build a frame and stick something like a profile assigned google docs or something.
Like in your Profile you might have a large text field, or something and just have a frame linking to that field in the forum of a widget [Spesific to each person spesificlly],  

_Twisted_Mods_ wrote:i was thinking more or two profile fields one text zone for the note pad
and a text area to write hidden/friends/public it grabs that value and displays the textzone as for what ever it says .. ..

Wow, this gets developing at a fast pace, guys! Nice ideas to combine the effort into solutions to questions and requests that are already there. Wink

@JessicaFx: You could even hook it up to other programs in the cloud I think, or shared space for team docs.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g 2/12/2015, 7:23 pm

brandon_g
brandon_g

Sounds like a grest idea Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top